Does Good, Tastes Great!
A great-tasting, sustainably sourced, 100% natural ketchup that contains twice the fruit and half the refined sugar than other leading brands.
Why we are thrilled to be stocking Rubies In The Rubble:
- Each Sauce is Packed with delicious ingredients that would otherwise have been wasted - not because they taste any different, but often because they're the wrong shape, size or colour.
- Fights Food Waste
- Natural Ingredients
- Gluten Free
- Vegan Friendly
- Refillable In Store
How it works
- Purchase our reusable 300g Rubies In The Rubble bottle with a full option
- We deliver straight to your door.
Pop in store to refill your bottles again and pay by the weight.
- Pop in with any bottle/container of your choice from your home or you can purchase a reusable 300g Rubies In The Rubble branded bottle available in store.
- Refill as much or as little as you like!
- Weigh again and pay by the gram
Price break down:
Rubies In The Rubble Reusable 300g Bottle - £1.80
Refill: 300g - £2.40 (80p/100g)
Tomatoes, Pear, Sugar, Vinegar, Salt, Spices. For allergens, see ingredients in bold.
Typical values per 100g: Energy: 412kj/97,2 kcal, Fat: 0g, of which saturates: 0g, Carbohydrate: 21g, of which sugar: 21g, Protein: 2g, Salt: 2.1g
The surplus pears in the ketchup are collected from the next door valley to Rubies In The Rubble factory, and are 'out-grades' or surplus to demand, so they have no other buyer.