Organic Star Anise
Organic star anise are like fragrant little pods which can be used whole or ground and works especially well with traditional fall and winter recipes.
It often is added whole to soups, stews and braising broths, to which it adds a sweet-licorice-peppery flavor. You can also use the whole pods to mull wine, cider, or beer
- Antioxidant Benefits
- Insect Repellant
- Fights Viruses and Flu
- Digestive Aid and Protection
- Stops Growth of Bacteria and Fungi
- Promotes Bone Health
- Heart Health – Regulates Blood Pressure and Circulation
- Protects Liver – Detoxifies the Body
- Relieves Pain and Inflammation
- Improves Sleep
- Skin Care
No known allergens.
May contain traces of other allergens
Store in a cool, dry place, in an airtight container and away from direct sunlight.
Up to 12 months. See best before date.