KOPUK Soap Nuts
Highly practical, nature and travel friendly! Soap Nuts are Natures little gifts that can be used for laundry, cleaning and so much more!
Soap nuts are a herbal cleaning product unique to the Himalayan regions. Recently, soap nut, which has become an environmentally friendly detergent alternative around the world, is a great option for those who are allergic to chemicals!
These natures little gifts are known to be antimicrobial; so, not only do they clean clothes and fabrics, but they also work hard to eradicate dangerous bacteria in the process.
A 100% organic cotton raw cloth pouch contains 250 grams of soapy walnut and a tiny washing pouch.
- 250g Soap nuts
- 100% Natural Plant
- Eco friendly
- Ideal for babies as well as adults.
Can be used for:
- Shower gel
- You can wash 4-5 pieces of soap walnuts by putting them in the tiny pouch inside the product and placing them in the drum of the washing machine.
- The same nuts can be used for up to 4 washes
- Once you're done, simply compost your soap nuts to feed your plants!
- 250g of soap nuts can last up to 80 washes
Dishes + Surfaces:
- Combine soap nuts and 2 cups of water in a medium pot.
- Bring to a gentle boil. (Watch the pan carefully so suds doesn’t boil over!) Reduce heat, cover, and allow to simmer for 1 hour.
- Allow the liquid to cool, then strain and add essential oils for scent.
- Add liquid to a bottle
- Compost your soap nuts
This recipe can be used for Surface cleaner spray, Toilet Cleaner, Floor cleaner (simply add 1 tbsp to mix with water)