Personal information we collect
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information”.
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- ies Cookies ”are anonymous unique identifiers that contain data files. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- files Log files ”track actions occurring on the site, and collect data, including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring / exit pages, and date / time stamps.
- be Web beacons “,“ tags ”, and“ pixels ”are used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase, we collect certain information from you such as;
- Your name
- Billing address
- Shipping address
- Payment information (including credit card numbers)
- Email address
- Phone number.
We refer to this information as "Order Information".
How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect in order to fulfil the orders placed on the Site. Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
Sharing your personal information
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud
- To process your order, for online orders your name and address details will be shared with our courier company (Royal Mail)
- To update you on new products and services and for marketing purposes, if you have consented for us to. Otherwise, you may opt out at any time.
For example, we use Shopify to power our online store - you can read more about Shopify uses your Personal Information here: https://www.shopify.com/legal/privacy. We use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site - you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your personal information with the relevant laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your personal information. Network Advertising Initiative's (NAI educational) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by using the links below:
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
- Google: https://www.google.com/settings/ads/anonymous
- Bing: https://advertise.bingads.microsoft.com/en-us/resources/policies/personalized-ads
Additionally, you can opt out of the Digital Advertising Alliance's opt-out portal at: http: //optout.aboutads .info /.
Do not tracker
Please do not track the signal from your browser.
If you are a European resident, you have access to your personal information. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
In addition, if you are a European resident, we will be able to provide you with a contract. Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including to Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your order.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org our by mail using the details provided below:
Fin And Earth ,
30 Shacklewell Lane, London, E8 2EZ, United Kingdom