Reusable Tea Strainer
Did you know that nearly all tea bags have a plastic lining on them?
This means tea bags will not degrade in compost or in soil! This is why we love the plastic-free tea strainer to enjoy with our loose leaf tea.
This Zero Waste Club plastic-free tea strainer is perfect for having loose leaf tea without feeling guilty about throwing plastic-lined tea bags in the bin.
- Wide mouth and handle - perfect for resting in teapots, mugs, cups, or glass bottles
- Handles on both sides to help avoid being scaled by hot steam
- Fine mesh filters even the smallest tea leaves, giving you mess-free tea
- Easy to clean, dishwasher safe and won't rust
- Made from food grade stainless steel - Free from taste of metal
End of life:
If tea stains occur, simply use baking soda dissolved in warm water then softy scrub the tea strainer.
After use, wash and wipe tea strainer to keep it in a great condition.
This tea strainer should hopefully last over 20 years. When it does come to it’s end of life, simply put it in your metal recycling or upcycle the item using your own creativity.
Hi, my name is Qingfeng Li. I am 45 years old and have been working with the company for 13 years. I have found well paying, consistent, and satisfying work through this job. I live in Anping County with my family and my hobbies are singing and Kung Fu. Each morning I get up early and go to practice it with my friends. On all of the products with meshes we produce, I ensure the holes are consistent and the quality of the mesh is up to a good standard. I hope you love the tea strainer as much as we do