- Designed for disposal of used safety razor blades safely
- Made with quality steel, safely protecting yourself from used blades
- Each disposal case can easily store up to 100- there is a mistake on the packaging saying 300. Only can fit 100 razor blades
- To recycle your blades and disposal tin. Tape up the slit and put it in your metal recycling
- Sleek enough to fit on any counter top. Dimensions: W 64mm x H 64mm x D 45mm | Blade Slot: 2mm x 55mm
- Made from steel. 100% recyclable with the blades inside of it.
Why do i need a disposal tin?
Recycling normal razor blades is problematic because razors these days often have a combination of many materials such as plastic, rubber and metal stuck together. Making it impossible to recycle at the end of life.
Our razor blades are made from stainless steel and are 100% recyclable at end of life. However, blades can be dangerous if not properly stored, and can cut open bin liners if put straight in the bin. So we made this razor blade disposable bin to make the process of recycling the blades easier than ever, and safer than ever.
Razor blade tin care and end of life?
Place your used razors in the slot and wait until the case is full. It fits around 100 blades. Once it is full, tape up the slot and place straight in your recycling. Don't worry about the tape, as it will get burnt off in the process of remelting the metal.